Thursday, November 1, 2007

And They All Lived Happily Ever After


I think that I'm reverting to a second childhood. I had so much fun at the Halloween Symphony on Tuesday. I loved the company! I loved the music! and most of all I loved dressing up and pretending (thanks again Susie!). It's when we cease to enjoy the little things of life that life ends (my wisdom for the evening). It could also be that this happiness stems from my 2 lb. loss at WW.

3 comments:

Cinderella Mom said...

You all look adorable!! I bet you all had so much fun!! I am very proud of you a 2 lb week is very respectable you are doing so great!

Jen said...

Jill, we love your costumes...I might have my feelings hurt a little if you don't put a link to our blog on yours! (Jen too!) Just in case you don't know the address they are: larsenfamblog.blogspot.com jenandkeith.blogspot.com
Love you! Summer

Kate said...

That costume-- or set of costumes is just about my favorite thing EVER. Glad you're blogging too!

Katie