Sunday, January 20, 2008

100 pounds

I wasn't going to make any New Year's resolutions this year because I rarely keep them, but I'm changing my mind and resolving not to make any more time sensitive goals. At Thanksgiving I had lost 90 lbs. and I was positive that I could lose the last 10 and make it 100 by the end of the year. I started back to WW on Jan. 4, 2007 so I planned to achieve my 100 lb. loss by my one year anniverary. I didn't make it! Lately I 'm loosing between 2 oz. and 1/2 lb. a week. I finally reached 100 lbs. and recieved my award yesterday--one year and two weeks. Hey! I made it. Even if I was longer than I wanted to be. Hence no more time sensative goals. Who cares when you cross the finish line--as long as you cross the finish line!

2 comments:

Summer said...

We are so proud of you-you have been an inspiration to us to eat better! Thank you for that! What an amazing accomplishment-we tell everyone about your incredible success and determination!

Cinderella Mom said...

The girls at work are so impressed with you and they have all resolved to do better, I am so proud of all that you have accomplished and I know that you are the greatest lady ever! Love you!