I'm hesitant to take this challenge because I won't be nearly as funny as Michelle, but, here goes:
A- Attached or single: Attached I'm married to the perfect man (but sometimes he's more perfect than others).
B- Best Friend: I agree with Chel this one is tough, Johnny claims that my best friend is me and sometimes I agree with him.
C-Cake or Pie: Neither one is CORE!
D- Day of Choice: Saturday--even if it's really busy it still feels like a holiday.
E- Essential Item (s): Johnny, Family, the Temple, Food Network, silence, airplanes, internet, books on CD, my scriptures, my office with a window, Johnny.
F- Favorite Color: GREEN.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Neither, that freaky sticky stuff is nasty. (I agree!)
H- Hometown: Riverton, Utah. I grew up in Highland but I am now a died in the wool Rivertonite--the water and all!
I- Indulgence(s): Exotic fruits and vegetables
J- January or July: July, I don't like to be too hot but nobody likes January in Utah!
K-Kids: Keith, Jenny, Christian, Michelle, Stephen, Summer, Sheldon, Stacy, Jon, Samantha.
L - Life would be incomplete without: Family--YES!
M- Marriage Date: Nov. 18, 1972
N- Number of Siblings: 5 by birth, 10 by love.
O- Oranges or Apples: Both--Either!
P- Phobias or Fears: Doing something stupid (which I do all the time), People who think that if you teach English you understand grammar, heights--but I getting better about that one.
Q- Quote(s): Too many to name (I'll come back to this one).
R- Reason To Smile: All of you!
S- Season: Spring or Fall.
T- Tag Six: Chelli tagged all of my blogging friends!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I like my own company, I'm extremely paranoid, I love strange food, I dream about gorging myself with chocolate and potato chips and then I wake up feeling so guilty that I can barely function.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Both!
W- Worst Habit: Eating out of control.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Neither
Y- Your Favorite Food: Right now it's a brown rice bowl with sautéed vegetables and wasabi paste.
Zodiac: Aries!
6 comments:
You are the coolest person I know, I love you to pieces and anything that I can or can not claim all stems from you or Poppy in one way or another so I would say that everything nice you said to me goes double back at you! Love you!! - PS the head ache is better... love that mexican motrin.
Mom you are funny too! No wonder i had such a good childhood my family is a riot! I love the cute things about dad too! I seriously have the greatest parents ever! But seriously how can you not love sour worms??? Love ya!
Jill you are funny! I love your humor! I love getting to know you more, and feel sort of proud in myself that I knew some of these answers. I love you, and Happy Easter!
I loved this. Someday soon I will get to mine. I am suppose to be folding laundry right now but I had to peak at a few blogs. I have to limit myself because it is too fun. Thanks for the laughs!
That brown rice and wasabi paste sounds good. When am I invited to try some?
I used to dream when I didn't eat sugar as a child that I was sitting in a large cake eating it. I would wake up and panic that I had lost the bet.
Post a Comment