Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Why do I love Disneyland?










Just returned from a quick Disneyland trip with a few of my favorite people. I was asked why do I find Disneyland so magical? What do I love about Disneyland? This question started a trit down memory Lane so I started a list(not all inclusive, and not in any particular order):
  1. Walking down Main Street
  2. Waiting at the exit of Space Mountain and gobbling popcorn with Josh
  3. Having lunch with Billy Hill and the Hillbilly's
  4. Drawing with Eva (and John and Sam and Josh and Mylee and Tyler and Connie and Nel) and not being sad that their characters are better than mine
  5. Riding on Splash Mountain and staying relatively dry (at Midnight, in March, with Mar and Riss)
  6. Riding on Rattle Snake Rapids and not getting completely drowned
  7. Petting goats with Tyler
  8. Watching John sleep through Mr. Lincoln---again!
  9. Watching the wonder on John's face as he explores the Sorcerer's Workshop (different John)
  10. Watching John and Jenny chat with Crush (I'm sorry I missed Crush's chat with Eva)
  11. Fast passes
  12. Soarin' over California with Sam
  13. Crashing Sam and Jon's honeymoon (different Sam)
  14. Letting Dallin experience the Tower of Terror for the first time
  15. Fireworks with Connie (and Nel and Zania and Arminta and the kids)
  16. Riding the Ferris wheel with Cooper
  17. Corn dogs
  18. The Park Place Hotel
  19. The Staybridge
  20. The Hilton
  21. the shuttle
  22. Pushing wheel chairs and strollers
  23. Did I mention fast passes?
  24. Aladdin
  25. Tortilla Joe's tacos after the fireworks with Susan and Mariann

Got to go--too many memories--I'll work on this again



No comments: